The Oregon Interscholastic Ski Racing Association is a mosaic of dedicated people who create ski racing opportunities for high school students. We sanction high school state championship events in the sports of Alpine and Nordic ski racing.
OISRA Organizational Structure
We are a not-for-profit, board-governed 501(c)3 corporation comprised of its member coaches.
- See Board Members for the current board roster.
- See Board Business for approved meeting minutes.
- See Bylaws and Policies for current Bylaws and Policies.
We are structured such that the OISRA Board provides oversight for high school ski racing in Oregon.
Role of Head Coaches for Governing OISRA
A coach becomes a member of the OISRA. All head "certified coaches" of a full team become the voting members of OISRA.
The teams are grouped into geographicly organized Leagues. Each League hosts its own events that are qualifying races for the State Championships. The Head Coaches for each team in the League direct all the League activities.
OISRA Guiding Principles
- Stay current with national and international skiing competition practices
- Stress team participation, while including individual recognition
- Stress fun and adventure, within the boundaries of safety and fairness
- Have flexibilty for participation that builds inclusiveness