The DEADLINE for "on-time" registration for students is December 7, 2018.
After December 7, 2018, a late fee of $25.00 will be added to the $55.00 participation fee.
The late registration process can take place up until the date of the first league race.
- Coaches may set a different deadline schedule for registration for their team.
- Students, check with your coach to find out if there is a different registration deadline schedule for your team.
Note: Clicking on any colored button below will redirect you to another site for registration.
Registration Cost is $55
- You will pay during the online registration process
- Scholarship codes are applied AT THE END of the registration process
- Parents will sign Volunteer liability waiver when registering student.
OISRA liability and accident insurance covers all students who register online and parents who are volunteers.
In addition to completing the STUDENT on-line registration form, the parents/guardians for ALL STUDENTS must submit a FERPA "PARENTAL CONSENT TO RELEASE EDUCATIONAL RECORDS" FORM to the school. Download the form, fill-in the information, sign it with "wet ink" (no electronic signatures allowed), and send it to the school.
Registration cost is:
- $20 for Certified Coaches
- $10 for Helper Coaches
You use this Button if:
- You are an adult who is responsible for coaching students (Certified Coach)
- You work under the supervision of a Certified Coach when you assist with coaching students (Helper Coach)
You do not have to complete your coaches' training courses before registering online.
OISRA liability and accident insurance covers all coaches who register on line.
Registration for Volunteers is FREE
You use this Button if:
- You are a non-OISRA skier who foreruns courses
- You are an Administrative Volunteer
- You are a Volunteer who does not assist with coaching students
- You are a race worker and you are NOT a parent or coach
OISRA liability and accident insurance covers all volunteers who register on line.
A Provisional Skier is a skier who participates in OISRA activities, but is not representing any school.
Use this Button if:
- You are an OISRA skier's younger sibling or a coach's younger child
- You are a middle school skier
- You are a skier enrolled in a school that is not located in the state of Oregon
- You want to compete as a guest at the OISRA Nordic State Championships.
This form requires you to enter the name of an OISRA certified coach who will be supervising you.
Registration costs are $10, $30, $35, or $55, depending on how you plan to participate.
You will select from the following options when you register:
- $35 - If you train with an OISRA team AND you want the option to compete in all League races
- $55 - If you train with an OISRA team AND you want to compete in League races AND in the Championships. [You must be a high school student to choose this option. High school students attending schools in border states and training with teams from Oregon schools use this option.]
- $30 - If you do NOT train with an OISRA team AND you want to compete in more than one League race
- $30 - If you do NOT train with an OISRA team AND you want to compete in the State Championships as a Guest [Must be a high school student to use this option.]
- $10 - If you do NOT train with an OISRA team AND you want to participate in only ONE Nordic League event
OISRA liability and accident insurance covers all Provisional Skiers who register on line.