Welcome to the 2018 OISRA Freestyle State Championships!
This year the state championship is being held at Mt. Bachelor on Wednesday, March 7th and Thursday March 8th.
The OISRA Freestyle State Championships are open to any registered OISRA Freestyle Skier. There are no qualifying events for the state championship until the freestyle program has 100 participants or more. As such, any interested freestyle skier may register to participate in the freestyle state championship.
All events will be held at Mr. Bachelor. The recommended lodging host is Riverhouse on the Deschutes in Bend. Alternate lodging is at the Shilo Inn which is very close to the Riverhouse.
Athletes are invited to the Wednesday night Racer Social hosted by the Alpine host Three Rivers League. See the Alpine State Event Guide for more information.
When registering you will have a choice of a 1, 2 or 3 day lift pass at a special discount of $56 per day. Discounted tickets are only available by pre-purchase and are non-refundable.
If you want to register for the only Freestyle Events then use this button to register.
Registration for Freestyle Only (Closed 2/26/18)
If you want to register for the Skiercross & the Alpine Races then use this link and click the "Racers" button.
Registration for Freestyle & Alpine Races (Closed 2/26/18)
- Skiercross is open to 48 boys and 32 girls.
- Registration will be in the lodge near the alpine registration from 8 to 9:30 a.m.
- Practice will be from 9:30 a.m. to 10:45. Riders meeting at 10:45 a.m.
- Time trials to begin at 11:00 a.m.
- Bracket racing to immediately follow time trials.
Slopestyle is going to be held on Thursday, March 8th on the main slope course under the Pine Mountain Express lift.
- Registration for slope and rail jam will occur in the lodge from 8:00 – 9:30 a.m.
- Practice from 9:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- Riders meeting at 10:45a.m.
- First drop at 11:00 a.m.
Rail Jam (Cancelled)
Rail is going to be held on Thursday, March 8th following the Slopstyle competition
- Rail course will be in the rail park in front of the main lodge.
- Registration for rail jam will occur at the same time as the registration for slopestyle, 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- The rail jam event will begin one hour after slopestyle.
- Rail jam format will be a true rail jam format in a 45-minute jam.
- Depending upon the number of competitors, it may be broken into separate heats with a 20-minute finals.
Team Results - Boys
1st place - tie - Cleveland & Lake Oswego
2nd - Lincoln
3rd - Lakeridge
Team Results - Girls
1st - Lakeridge
2nd - Lincoln
3rd - HRV
Individual Results Link